Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Activation failure

Hi all
I started with 60-day trial. And now I bought the license key. But every time I try to activate, it says"Read error from network(-105)" I tried it in different networks , they are all the same.
So, does anyone knows how can I solve the problem? Appreciate for that! THX!!

Comments

• Hi x1h2z3,

Thanks for your purchase of Cubism Editor.

This is an error that occurs when your computer is incapable of correctly reading message from our license server. The error is known to be caused by following reasons:

- You are using a proxy server (internal network) to connect to outside network. If this is the case, you need to either bypass a proxy server or change setting of the proxy to allow communication with our license server. Our license server URL is http://hostedactivation.com/

- Your security software cuts off or encrypts message from our license server. If this is the case, you need to either cancel your security software during the license activation or change seeing of the security software to allow direct communication with our license server.

I'd like you to check if these situations above is happening or not first.

Thanks,

Dai