Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Help - Motion file doesn't switch parts in Viewer

edited February 2016 in Help
Hello, I went through the discussions and didn't find a solution, hopefully this is not double-posting.

I've been working on my first model for a month now. Here's one animation:

I started from scratch, drew the picture, put in deformers in the modeller and finally made the animations. Up to this point everything worked fine. The arm animation you see in the gif was a bit tricky at first. In the end I made 2 separate arm layers so I can have a different hand and move the left arm behind the skirt. I just switched the visibility in the Animator.

I've put this animation in a scene and exported it as a MTN file. I included the Switch Part View. But when I open the MOC file in the viewer, both sets of arms are visible all the time. The rest of the animation works. So I was hoping somebody can help me with that. Thanks a bunch in advance ^^ - if anyone needs more information, ask away! Also if necessary I can upload all the files I'm using.

Cheers!

Comments