Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Using Hit Areas In Unity?
I would like to do a few things with hit areas in unity.
I'm using the scripts from SampleApp1.
I want to make the objects created with the DrawHitArea function visible in the editor (maybe as a gizmo?).
I want to be able to change their transform (position and scale) with an UpdateHitArea function for hit areas that move when a parameter changes.
My problem is that I don't know how to access the objects created with DrawHitArea and I don't know how to move the object to the new position of the hit area.
Are the created objects GameObjects or something else? How are they named when they are created?
Hoping someone can help