Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Error when importing PSD file to modeler
Hi, I am new here, can't figure out what I am doing wrong... Screenshot of the error below. I created psd file for import, seems like everything in PSD file is done right according to multiple guides I watched/read. But still I get this error (Data Analysis Error: @ 0x0008F99B) when trying importing PSD, and basically I only get loading bar and nothing happens after that...
Any thoughts what can be wrong?
I tried running Live2d on Mac and Windows, renaming psd, even moving to different folders, not helping.
Thank you in advance for help.