Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Motion tweening between two static keyframes?

Hello, Live2D Community.

I currently know very little about Live2D, have been considering if I can achieve something I want in animation, so please don't be offended with the ignorance of my question. I searched this in the manuals and tutorials, both written and videos, but the answer somehow eludes me.

Here is the thing: there are two static images of a person - (a) sitting on the chair and (b) making a forward move to stand up.

The question: Is it possible to make motion tweening between these two images in Live2D, so that in-betweens were automatically created/computed? And if yes, what are the steps to achieve it?

Thank you very much for your kind attention, understanding and help!

Answers