Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Configurable Application Scale

Would love to have option of having more application scale eg. 100%, 125%, 150% etc.
I'm using a 4K monitor and while 150% scale is okay I can have more screen estate if it can be a bit smaller.
100% is quite small for my 27" monitor though.

Comments

• Options
    @Ran_TH

Thank you for always using our products.

The recently released Cubism 5 has a function to automatically change the scale.
    Is this not enough?
    Would it be preferable to be able to manually change it to any setting?

Best regards.
  • Options

@Ran_TH

Thank you for always using our products.

The recently released Cubism 5 has a function to automatically change the scale.
    Is this not enough?
    Would it be preferable to be able to manually change it to any setting?

Best regards.

Yep the auto-scale works wonders, but making them configurable is nice thing to have.
    Let's say that auto-scale is default behavior but users can make it smaller or larger. For me I think 125% is a sweet spot for my monitor. I can read smaller text, but 100% is too small for me. Maybe there are other users who wished the interface could be larger. Since the scaling behavior is already there, making them configurable can give best experience to the users.
  • Options
    @Ran_TH

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

I understand your request.
    I will share it with the development team and use it as a reference for future development.
    Thank you!