Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Editor 5.0 Beta 1 UI issue - Window artifact appears under mouse when hovering over UI

A live2d window artifact seems to pop up when hovering over clickable UI elements.
I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue?

I have tried UI scaling options, different displays, dark/light mode and different files. All produce the same result.

- I have also tested a laptop with similar specs to below with no issue.

Example:

Specs:
- Cubism Editor 5.0 Beta1
- OS & Version: Win 11
- Graphics Specifications: RTX 3080
- CPU: Ryzen 5900X
- Memory: 32GB

Comments

• Options
    Update:
    Thanks to some assistance I was suggested a work around for a temp fix.

~ Run "CubismEditor5_nod3d.bat" in the live2d software folder
  • Options
    I'm in the same trouble as you!
    Specs:
    - Cubism Editor 5.0 Beta1
    - OS & Version: Win 10
    - Graphics Specifications: RTX 3060
    - CPU: Ryzen7 5800H
    - Memory: 16GB
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Thank you for always using our products.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for reporting the problem.
    I will reply to each of them, although they are lengthy.

@Kuroama
    - Please tell us how many displays you use.(e.g., one laptop monitor + one 4K monitor)
    - Please send us the log file immediately after Cubism Editor starts.
    You do not need to open any files.
    Copy the log by pressing the "Copy displayed log" button in the lower right corner of the log palette, and paste it into Notepad or other application to create a text file.
    Please upload and send them here. Please include your name in the comments.
    - Please try uninstalling Cubism Editor and then reinstalling it to see if the problem improves.

@Mouwoo
    - Please tell us how many displays you use.(e.g., one laptop monitor + one 4K monitor)
    - Please send us the log file immediately after Cubism Editor starts.
    You do not need to open any files.
    Copy the log by pressing the "Copy displayed log" button in the lower right corner of the log palette, and paste it into Notepad or other application to create a text file.
    Please upload and send them here. Please include your name in the comments.
    - Please try uninstalling Cubism Editor and then reinstalling it to see if the problem improves.
    - Does the same problem occur when starting with "CubismEditor5_nod3d.bat"?

Best regards.
  • Options
    @Enoko(Staff)

Thanks for the reply!
    I opened 5.0 today to get a log file and the issue is no longer happening. Apologies I cant seem to replicate it. The only thing that may have changed is a Windows update.

I uploaded the log files still as I've also noticed a considerable low frame rate in 5.0.
    Loading the same model appears smooth in 4.2 and stuttering in 5.0. Happy to upload a log file of the model in both versions if needed?

Monitors (4):
    - 1440p 165hz 100% scale (main monitor)
    - 4k 60hz Cintiq 150% scale
    - 1080p 60hz 100% scale
    - 1080p 60hz 100% scale
  • Options
    Thank you for providing the information.
    very helpful.

@Kuroama
    It would be great if you could provide another log file as well.
    The upload page is still available, so please send it from the upload page mentioned above.

@Mouwoo
    Kuroama-san seems that there is a possibility that the problem has been improved by Windows update.
    Please try Windows update.

Thank you.
  • Options
    @Enoko(Staff)

I updated Windows to the latest version of the win11 system, but the issue still occurs. And I found a way to trigger this issue steadily:place the mouse over an icon until a description of the icon appears next to it.
  • Options
    @Enoko(Staff)

I updated to beta 2 and this seems to resolve both issues. The UI and low fps.
    Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    @Kuroama

Thank you for your reply.
    Beta2 didn't directly fix this bug, but it seems to be related internally and lead to improvement.
    Thank you for your report.

@Mouwoo
    Please give beta2 a try.