Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Move keyframes easly

Please.. please is important... In the new version of Live 2d make it so that we can move the selected keyframes by clicking directly on the light blue color (in each part of the light blue color and not on the black dots of the keyframes). Please fix this because something that ruins the workflow too much.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Hello, @Noire .
    Thank you for your contact.

With the blue selection displayed, bring the cursor to any of the keys to change the cursor state.
    You can then move all keys within the selection.

If you are unable to perform that operation, please contact us again, as we believe there is a problem.

Best regards.
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply Ueno. I know how to do this however I would like you (your developers) to make it so that you can move everything without bringing the cursor to the keys but simply bring the cursor to the blue area. This is to make the workflow faster because often change the cursor state by positioning over the keyframes is a bit complicated because you have to look for the exact point.

(It would be helpful if it could be possible to do this in the Live2d version).

Thanks again. I wish you all the best in your work.
  • Options
    @Noire

I will reply to you due to a change in the person in charge.

Thank you for the detailed explanation.
    We have shared your request with our development team.
    We will keep this in mind for future development.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.