Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

HELP! L2D RAISE RAM n CPU crazy to 100% when save! Is was 15% before click save

edited July 2023 in Help

I have the problem, the model is up to 5gb ram when I do any action, when I open the app it's 1 gb, even though I haven't entered the file it is still 1gb. But then I open it again it becomes 2gb, open again it becomes 3gb. The file gets heavier with each opening even though I can't save anything new! very strange! Model quickly raising my RAM to 5gb on my pc while also spiking my cpu usage 100% when i do any action after open it. It ends up going dangerously high to the point of where my computer locks up.

I have also delete l2d n reinstall it, but can't fix.

Everything started to error like this from the moment I opened the backup file and continued. And then it not save any backup.

Then it show java lang head space error, but i can still play heavy game like Genshin n vrchat in same time.

My laptop is icore7 n 8GB RAM Windows 11 l2d4.2.03, free 4GB RAM, Virtual Memory is 30GB but L2D doesn't use it

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2023
    @OnionUme

Thank you for always using our products.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check the following

- What is the model number of the graphics board you are using?
    - Does the same phenomenon occur with the sample model "Mark-kun"?
    https://www.live2d.com/download/sample-data/
    - Please check the Windows Event Viewer for any errors.
    It is possible that the problem is caused by something other than the Cubism Editor.
    - Please remove all security software from your computer and see if it works properly. It is possible that your security software is affecting Cubism Editor.

Best regards.