Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Unity Hit-area motion Help
I am new to using live2D and am practising using a file from the Live2D library in Unity.
In Unity I don't know how to get the Hit area motion responses to work, do I use any of the scripts under SampleApp1? (some of the scripts give alerts about being Abstract or not in Monobehaviour).
I have managed to get the model to be viewed in unity, and by making an EventSytem using script 'MyGameController.sc' I can make the model look at and follow the left-click of a mouse, but I haven't been able to get anything more than this to work.
Any help would be appreciated