Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Live2D Cubism crash when exporting animation

Hello guys!

Well, I have a little problem with my program, I made an animation in the animator and I want to render it to send to Sony Vegas because I'm making a gacha meme with tweening

But when I select the option to export image/movie and select the .mov format (I prefer to use .mov over MP4 with a green background because the video quality is higher), my Live2D simply stops working and doesn't come back, like if I was loading Windows Explorer, I don't know how to explain it very well, but the program just crashes and I can't use it...

Note: I already restarted my PC and the program, but without success

This is very strange, I've never had problems like this with my program, in fact I've never had serious problems like this...

(My version is 4.1.04.)

my computer settings

Brand and model: Positivo Sim+ 2460m

Processor: Intel Celeron CPU 1007 @1.50GHz 1.50GHz

Number of cores: 2

Number of threads:: 2

Cache: 2 MB

Video card (integrated): Intel HD Graphics (350 - 1000 MHz) DDR3

HD: 320 GB

RAM: 2 GB DDR3 (Available: 1.5 GB)

(Sorry for my horrible english, i'm using google translate)

Comments