Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

cmo3 file not opening (no backup)

edited June 2022 in Help
Hello,

My cmo3 file for one of my projects isn't working and since I had worked on a different file for a while, I don't have a backup in the backup folder associated with the file. Is there a way to find files that were deleted? If not is there a way to fix the cmo3 file at all? I think the file open when I my laptop had shut down randomly while it was asleep.

I attached log files from the times I last remember working on this file.

If anyone is able to help at all, I'd be really grateful.

Thank you!

EDIT: I found this line on the most recent log file towards the very end where the last backup for that file was deleted if it'll make it any easier.

2022.06.03 at 00:31:20 PDT INFO jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - delete file :: C:\Users\nikolas\AppData\Roaming\Live2D\Cubism4_Editor\backup\Q_backup2022_0602_0532.cmo3
Tagged:

Comments