Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

timeline gone and 3-step is not used

edited June 2022 in Help
(FREE VERSION 4.1) I was going to finish my animation, then L2d staring lagging. I waited for a few mins then tried to save my animation as a movie. The error message is shown below.
I pressed ok and then clicked on this to see if that would fix the issue. I pressed 3 and my timeline moved somewhere. I went back to 2 but It disappeared. I checked that the timeline was enabled and it was. I saw when I de-abled the timeline, the side would appear and disappear. I believe the timeline has moved to the right side but I'm not sure. I spent a while on this project so I hope you can help me!

Comments

• Options
    Hello, @Bunny
    Thank you for your contact.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are using multiple monitors, please remove them and see if the timeline palette can be displayed on a single monitor.

Could you provide us with log files to help us improve our product?
    (Please obtain them before deleting the configuration file.)

Also, deleting the configuration file may solve the problem.
    (This will reset the shortcuts and screen layout.)
    【Windows】
    C:\Users\{User name}\AppData\Roaming\Live2D\Cubism4_Editor\

hope that helps! :)