Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Texture Atlas window won’t open.

I’ve successfully made a texture atlas once, but now every time I make one or adjust one the window no longer pops up.

I am able to specify what size I want the atlas, the space between parts, rotation, etc. But after that the window itself doesn’t show up. Hitting control + T or the button doesn’t seem to matter. The rest of the program behaves as though there is a window open somewhere so can’t click anywhere, but I can’t even find it on task view when viewing all windows on my desktops.

If I key smash, sometimes it will eventually close out if the invisible window, and it does seem like it made the textures. (If I missed one it will alert me if I try to make/view the atlas again.)

How do I get this to pop up properly?

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello, @onlychu
    Thank you for your contact.
    This is Live2D Support.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

For further investigation, please fill in all the information below:
    Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 4.1.00 beta1)
    OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
    PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
    Video card: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
    CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
    Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
    Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
    Connected monitor: (e.g. TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A ×1)

If you are using multiple monitors, it may work properly by using a single monitor.

We appreciate your cooperation
    Thank you.