Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Has anyone ran into this problem?

Hi! I'm not really sure how to properly word this but everytime I open up the model I'm working on for my husband this issue keeps popping up in Vtube Studio.

I'm not sure if I messed something up with the texture atlas or if it's something wrong with the program? I usually rig my art and models on my own pc and they came out fine but for some reason this stuff pops up on my husbands computer. If anyone could help me out then I would appreciate it a bunch! <33

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, @klownkore
    Thank you for your contact.
    This is Live2D Support.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Does it display correctly in Cubism Viewer?
    If it does not display properly in Cubism Viewer, we may be able to help.

If Viewer does not solve the problem, check the overlap of the texture atlas. Also, please let me know your PC environment.
    https://docs.live2d.com/cubism-editor-manual/texture-atlas-edit/?locale=en_us

Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 4.1.00 beta1)
    OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
    PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
    Video card: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
    CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
    Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
    Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)

hope that helps.