Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I've been following this tutorial (sites.cybernoids.jp/cubism_e/sdk_tutorial/platform-setting/unity/csharp/sampleapp1
) and have run into a problem repeatedly.
In the tutorial the Live2D_Canvas object uses the script LApp Model (Script)
, where as the included files use LApp Model Proxy (Script)
which does not seem to allow me to link my model.json, instead asking for a path.
Including the path to the model instead gives me the following error:NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Attempting to attach LApp Model (Script) to the game object produces an error also.
I'm using the most recent SDK and unity version (I also tried the older SDKs, same problem), and I'm on windows 7 64bit.
Thanks in advance for any help!