Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Help! Animation not playing properly!

Hi everyone!
I've finished animating my model but when I put it into Renpy (visual Novel engine), the animation is not paying properly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6RR5Mt4mI
The eyes and mouth seem to be stuck in the same spot throughout the animation while nose and other elements are following the head fine in Renpy. It's weird because the animation in cubism looks fine. Am I exporting it wrong? I've tried moving my deformers around, seeing if it changed anything but no luck so far. I'd super appreciate any help! Thanks!
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hello, @JoyDreamer

Thank you for your contact.
    This is Live2D Support.

Please check the operation with Cubism Viewer for OW.
    This is because the behavior in the Viewer is equivalent to the behavior in the SDK.

If you are still having problems with the animation in the Viewer, please make sure that there is nothing wrong with the configuration or motion of the model.

If there is no problem with the Viewer, there may be a problem with Ren'py. In this case, please contact the developer of Ren'py.

hope that helps.