Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Texture Atlas blurry regardless of size

Hi. I've been working on a project in live2D and when I import the PSD everything seems fine but when I go to open the texture atlas, all the textures are incredibly small and pixelated. They also take up way more space than is necessary with these large blue squares which isn't how they look on the tutorials and examples I've seen, though this may be because of version differences. Part of the issue may be because my canvas size is much larger than the actual image or potentially because I used GIMP to create the images and then converted them to PSD. If anyone has any idea, please let me know, or any way I could fix it

Answers

• Can you put a example image about the blue things?

Other than that, you can try to keep your atlases in 4096*4096 with multiple atlases. Try not to use auto placement, it will resize them and they will get blurry! Select all of the images, delete them and use the panel on the right side to right click and place images on the atlas and place them manually.