Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Parts Blurring When I Select Parts With Keyframes

I'm having a problem with Live2D that makes it almost impossible for me to use the program. :(

I can move a parameter if I don't have the part selected. Everything looks normal:

But if I select a part that has keyframes on it, this is what I see:

Every position the part has been in is visible at the same time. It also shows the part on the wrong layer. For example, her hair, which is supposed to be at the back of the image, is moved to the front while I select the deformer. (It reverts to normal if I unselect this part or click any other part that doesn't have any keyframes.)

This happens immediately after I add keyframes to any deformer or part.

Here are my computer statistics:
Live2D: Live2D 4.1.00
PC Type: PC Computer
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 5700
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core
Memory: 16 GB
Illustration Software Used: Clip Studio Paint (although that's probably not the problem here! :))

Any idea what the problem might be? I thought my model might be too large, so I shrunk everything by 50%. It didn't help.

I didn't have this issue when I first started with Live2D in March. It started maybe about a month ago (?) But I've practiced with many different models since then, so I'm not sure when this started. I have had this problem with two different models, however.

Comments