Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Is there any way to make an automatic param like PARAM_BREATH?

First, sorry for my broken english.

I want to make something like idle motion for my facerig Live2d model.
is there any way to make a parameter that automatically move itself like the PARAM_BREATH?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Your English is exellent! :)

I thought this topic was a good question and would like to know if anyone knows a self moving parameters too.

I haven't tried this yet myself, but I thought of this. Maybe have your mesh or parent deformer (Let's imagine wings of a dragon for example) of it use the breath parameter as well.

If you don't like the way they move simultaneously with the breathing, then try stacking with more parenting deformer which react differently with different points of the breath parameter.

I don't know if that is going to worth, but it's worth a try on a backup test model.

• Options
    Joyco said:

Your English is exellent! :)

I thought this topic was a good question and would like to know if anyone knows a self moving parameters too.

I haven't tried this yet myself, but I thought of this. Maybe have your mesh or parent deformer (Let's imagine wings of a dragon for example) of it use the breath parameter as well.

If you don't like the way they move simultaneously with the breathing, then try stacking with more parenting deformer which react differently with different points of the breath parameter.

I don't know if that is going to worth, but it's worth a try on a backup test model.

Thanks for the compliment and for answering my question!

I've tried to use the breath parameter before when I'm still very new to Live2D and I couldn't register the mesh to the breath param and failed. I don't really remember why but maybe because I tried to register a mesh that already registered in another param.

I will try it again with new deformer next time.
  • Options

I would really like to know this as well (or submit this as a feature request). Being able to make other automatically oscillating parameters in addition to breathing would be great. Especially the ability to make the rate different than breathing so that they are not in sync.