Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
No Automatic Blinking + Model Not Moving
So, I have two issues going on. Whenever I go into Physics/Scene Blending Settings and look at my model, every parameter moves except for EyeL Open and EyeR Open. I've found nothing online about this so far, so I have no idea what I did wrong.
The second issue is that in Live2D Viewer my model does not move with mouse tracker, live, or anything. I've been trying to create this for Facerig and it's having the same issue there.
I am using Cubism 3.3.03, but I've been exporting it to .moc 2.0 file. I also tried 2.1, and the .moc3 file. I am running Windows 10, and I used Paint Tool Sai for my illustration (saved to .psd). Link to the .cmo3 file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DxhIuPNvXndfGKu0o3knfFpvzZbancjN/view?usp=sharing