Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Parameter changing during animation?

Having an odd issue! At the beginning of this six second animation the parameter is behaving normally, but at the end it changes, reverting to an earlier version which I had saved over. Even when I save and restart the program it's still behaving at the beginning of the animation, and not at the end. I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, which is probably why I can't find the answer through google. Hopefully the pictures will explain better. The "big smile" parameter is the one I'm having difficulty with.

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

In order to fix the problem we'd like to know more details.

You wrote, "reverting to an earlier version which I had saved over.", can you be more specific about this part? Does it mean the file gets automatically back to the former state which has been incomplete to edit?

In addition to this, it would be much appreciated if you could provide the model data and a file on which the issue happened and a file with no trouble.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.