Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
I can't load model files I make on Mac onto Unity
Hi, I can not load model files (.moc) that I make with the Modeler tool onto Unity. I’m using the Mac version of Cubism Editor.
I found a way around by following these steps:
- Create a .cmox model file on Mac
- Open the .cmox model file on Win
- Write a .moc file and add '.bytes' at the end of the filename on Win
- Load the .moc.bytes file onto Unity on Mac.
I’d like to do everything on my Mac. Anyone having the same trouble?