Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Miku model doesn't appear in Unity
Hi, I followed instructions on "Creating a project using the sample" to creat a Unity project:http://sites.cybernoids.jp/cubism_e/sdk_tutorial/platform-setting/unity/csharp/simple
The sample Unity project worked just fine, but I couldn't get the Hatsune Miku model to appear for some reason. I tried writing a new .moc file, writing pose and expression data using Live2D viewer by myself, but no success...
I added '.bytes" at the end of the model file like miku2_model.moc.json.bytes
Any advise is much appreciated!