Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Were these models created with Live2D Euclid?
I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell, whether the models in these videos were made using Euclid, or was it something else? It really reminded me of Euclid though, because of their facial expressions, how they appear very 2D-like despite being 3D. I'd really love to be able to make models look like the ones in these videos, so if these do use Euclid, I would definitely consider getting and learning the program.
Also, I am curious how Euclid affects the poly count... Like is there an average range of the poly count of the head, hair, and face for a model? https://openings.ninja/IDOLiSH7/op/1