Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Controlling Expressions and Motions in Unity.
How do I get about doing this?
I followed the examples here live2dofficial.tumblr.com/post/93827293578/complete-tutorial-list-programming-part-2-motions
I should mention that I'm trying to integrate the SDK with Fungus (A Unity Package for Visual Novels) and suggestions indicate that I should create a class that controls the expressions/motions.
I want to use a custom Fungus script to control the emotions and expressions of individual Live2D canvasses.
How do I?
A.) Find and Get individual Live2D canvass objects in the scene hierarchy and use it in a custom class?
B.) Control the individual Live2D canvass' expressions and motions in that custom class?