Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form: https://www.live2d.com/en/contact/contact_form
@Ronggowisnu Drawing point of the background is the following code . Live2DRenderer.java - onDrawFrame()gl.glScalef(2.4f, 2.4f, 2.4f); // scale(x, y, z) gl.glTranslatef(0.0f, -0.3f, 0.0f); //… (View Post)
Hi, estherfunworld . In the case of C++, I think that it may use the OpenGL SDK or DirectX SDK.Live2D Cubism SDK - OpenGL SDK Although I don't know how to implement Because I am not well known to C +… (View Post)
I have installed the QuickTime for Java. After QuickTime for Java installation, the Animator has started. Please try this. ↓ [Live2D Document] → QuickTime7 information about installing and configur… (View Post)