Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form: https://www.live2d.com/en/contact/contact_form
Nepsmug lmao (Image) I've had the same problem, but there are a few ways as for how exactly motions are given to the model. Please send me your code, and I'll give it a look to see how we can work it… (View Post)
Hello! I have an idea for the rubbing. I want to code it in to my game too as a small extra feature in a bonus mode, and this is how I will go for it. Maybe it helps you too, or you have ideas on how… (View Post)
Basically, "instant" changes, yes? One frame it's one thing, the next frame, it's another? (Image) I did this: I added a keyframe at 10.000 and 10.001 As you can see, as it goes from 0.000 … (View Post)