Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
My live2d custom Live Wallpaper project (Android)
Beta Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18092757/CyrenBay/JewelLiveWallpaper.apk
Link is always updated with latest build, unless changed to google playstore. (though it will always say 1.0 lol)
This project is still in experimental/beta status,What does it "currently" do:
Still has issues:
- Change background for day and night (background itself can also be custom from user phone gallery, works only with square/1:1 aspect, and seems to have less lag with *.png format).
- Set the time of day and night based on the device time (hour based).
- Set minimum and maximum battery percentage to display certain motion representing battery status.
I've tried with my limited knowledge to suppress the memory usage(leaks??), still work in progress.
- since it is not yet on google playstore, to install, on your security settings-security, check allow/enable unknown sources.
- The wallpaper setting can be applied/accessed through the wallpaper picker selection.
artwork by ronggo.deviantart.com