Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Just getting started with Live2D and I've been trying without success to import a .PSD. I've exhausted my own troubleshooting steps. Here's what I've tried so far:
- Updated image to use sRGB
- Updated Java
- Tried an older version of Live2D
- Tried using the sample PSD from the tutorial
- Checked my graphics card/GPU
Nothing updates on the screen and I get a slew of errors in the log. (attached below) It looks like some kind of Java error so.
Running on 64 bit Windows 7.
Any guidance is much appreciated.
Looking forward to getting my projects going.