Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Model won't appear in Tyranobuilder. (SDK 2.0)
When I load my model into Tyranobuilder, it says it has loaded however I cannot see my model and there are no motions to choose. (It's already exported from Cubism Modeler in SDK 2.0) It's basically blank and I cannot figure out why. So you know, this is what I have done.
I have the textures of my model, sized 1024. I have 10 mtn files which are really just expressions. They all have only one frame so I wonder if that's the problem. I have my .moc file and I have my .model.json file. These are all in one folder, set up just like the sample Live2D files from Tyranobuilder.
Sample models load fine in Tyranobuilder, so I need help figuring out what's wrong with my files.