Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Can you apply modified part to all parameter values at once..?
So I applied a template to my model and spent days to fix some errors here and there, only later I realize that my model clothes is overlapping the model face!
The solution maybe is easy as changing draw order of the clothes lower than the face, the problem is almost all model parts has its own parameter values modified. If I change draw order on one value, the other value in same parameter still retains old draw order.
Is there any way I can do so I can modify whole values in one parameter? Or is such functionality is planned in the future? I don't feel like scouring through all motion parameters values only to change those draw orders