Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

is it possible to Copy "Parameter Values"

the issue:
I need to copy LEFT eye of a character (with already made blinking transformation movement) and use it as a RIGHT eye.
So I Copy-Pasted the layer of the left eye but now when I slide the (open eye/close eye) value of the only left eye both eyes are closeing/opening. It so complicated to do the same work for the right eye. I guess there should be a posibility to copy/paste the values.

Thx for any advice! ))

Comments

• Options
    Hey,

if you copied the parts, you also copied the parameter keys. Therefore, you only need to 'move' the keys to from the parameter to the parameter you want them to be. You first select the parts you want parameter keys moved, just right-click on a parameter key, select "Change", and then select the parameter you want the key moved to.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    ZIMA said:

Hey,

if you copied the parts, you also copied the parameter keys. Therefore, you only need to 'move' the keys to from the parameter to the parameter you want them to be. You first select the parts you want parameter keys moved, just right-click on a parameter key, select "Change", and then select the parameter you want the key moved to.

------------------------------------
    Hello ZIMA! )) Thanx for the answer! ))
    Sorry for my incorrect explanation but i meant a bit another thing
    I need to separate LEFT eye from the RIGHT one after the coping parts.
    Othewise i moving the slider of one eye and another eye is moving too, simultaneusly )))

Thank you! )

• Options
    @safrongo
    Thanks for your interest in Live2D!
    Sorry if I'm wrong, but I think ZIMA's answer is the way to go. Did you try to move the keys from one parameter to another after copying the parts and that didn't work?
  • Options

@safrongo
    Thanks for your interest in Live2D!
    Sorry if I'm wrong, but I think ZIMA's answer is the way to go. Did you try to move the keys from one parameter to another after copying the parts and that didn't work?

@andi.g@live2d
    @ZIMA
    Ohhhh ..... shame on me! :s
    Im slowpoke....
    Now i got it!

Thank you so much!!!
    Appreciate it!!! ))))))))