Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Join me, let's win the Live2D Creative Award 2016!
Hello! I'm CBeam, an intermediate user of Live2D and a game developer with a background in engineering.
I am currently leading the development of my game "Harem Protagonist" (http://community.live2d.com/discussion/298/harem-protagonist-live2d-work#latest
) - but I'm fired up with ambition for this contest! I'd love to collaborate with other talented people and aim for the Grand Prix!
Inspired by Hideki Todo's concept in Alive2015 (http://www.live2d.com/en/alive2015_lt
) and his research, I have an idea to create convincing, dynamic lighting changes in Live2D. I'm open to other plans too, but my current path will be my lighting idea.
What I can contribute with:
-Understanding of light physics through an artistic and technological background
-Art, especially coloring
I am currently interested in getting in contact with other people so that we can combine our skills and create something really awesome! I will be available to actively work on this around May - June. Send me a private message!