Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Using many parameter combinations at the same time cause weird effects.
So, I've made a character with X, Y and Z rotation in Live2D. However, if I set two rotations to the maximum, and then use the third one, I get very odd effects, like the one in the gif. It becomes even worse when I add in even more parameters, for example, head rotation, as seen in this animation. I've tried "Synthesize corners" with all of the parameters (X with Y, X with Z and Z with Y) but it doesn't work.
Is there a way to fix this?