Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Mirroring deformer changes

edited March 2016 in Help
Hello! I'd like to know how to "mirror" deformer changes. This is how my model looks like when looking to one side:

And this is how she looks when looking to the other side. As you can see, the face deformer is not a perfect "mirror" of the other side, because I did it by hand.

Is there a way to accomplish a true "mirror"?

Comments

• I am also very curious about how to do this, ran into the same problem.
  • Hi,

I'm new to the forum but let me butt in.
    As far as I'm aware it's currently not possible to mirror deformers.
    When modeling the face I don't use any deformers at all for the x-axis, but move the polygons by hand. This gives you really nice control on how everything looks including the outline. I then take a screenshot of the polygons, mirror that screenshot and use that as a reference to mirror the polygons.
    When not using deformers, I sometimes just move the polygons by hand for the y-axis, too.
    Here's how my approach would look if I'd model Haru:

• Thanks @ZIMA . That's a pretty cool technique, I'll use it.