Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Question on changing the clothings of my character
Hi, I’m looking for a good method of changing the clothings of my character.
From the Live2d tutorial, its says
“When there are two sets of clothes, you need to export two .moc files.”
But in the Live2d forum, http://community.live2d.com/discussion/comment/551#Comment_551
Naotaro mentioned that I just need to have 1 moc file, and different texture files (for the clothings)
1. I’m a bit confused. Whose method is better? Naotaro’s or the tutorial?
Is Naotaro’s method more convenient because I no need to create multiple moc files for the costumes?
2. In Naotaro’s method, I tried to export a moc file with all different clothings displayed. But when I dragged the moc file into the Viewer, I found out that I am unable to switch the clothings/ texture. It seems the Viewer can only switch the arms but it is unable to switch clothings?
Please let me know. Thank you!