Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History

Marmalade Quick and Cubism SDK

Hello there! How do I actually include Cubism SDK to my Marmalade Quick project? I've tried updating cocos-2dx to 2.2.3 version but it doesn't seems to work correctly.

And the descriptions on the live 2d site are iffy. Could anyone help me to render live2d models in Marmalade Quick?

Seems like I ought to learn about very low-level openGL and Cubism SDK code but where should I start?
Is it somehow possible to use cocos2dx 2.1.0 beta3?
I'm really in panic right now

Comments

• @jarezzz
    And the descriptions on the live 2d site are iffy.
    I'm sorry but that's currently unfortunately very, very true :'( . But this is being worked on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Marmalade Quick seems to expose a Lua interface. That would make it necessary to create a Lua wrapper for the Cubism SDK which should be not too complex but cumbersome. If you want to go that road, you could download the cocos-2dx Cubism SDK and check out the some samples first.

Depending on what you want to do, Unity might also be an option. Did you already give Unity a try?