Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
My exported model isn't deforming in Live2d Viewer the same way it does in Modeler.
I shouldn't post the model I'm working on for certain reasons, but I've recreated the problem I've having in this simple example.
I start with a rectangle like this:
with a deformer that adjusts it into an S-sort of shape when I adjust Parameter 1:
No problems yet, when I export the .moc file and open it in Live2DViewer it looks correct:
Then I add a child deformer that's controlled by another parameter (I don't think it matters what this one does):
Everything looks like it should in Modeler. With Parameter 1 at 1 and Parameter 2 at 0, it looks just like it did earlier:
But now when I export the .moc file it looks like this with the same parameter settings:
Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
I've attached a zip file containing the .cmox file and the exported .moc file.