Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Questions about the Viewer
Hi, I find that the Viewer is able to 'combine' Expression files and Motions files together. For example, in viewer I can set the character to be Happy + Idle, or Angry + Idle. Is this function only unique to Viewer? Will I also be able to do this in Unity (with SDK)?
And instead of using Viewer to do the character expressions, can I also use Animator? After I use Animator to do the expression, will I be able to 'combine' the expression files (done by Animator) and motion files to see the effect in Viewer, like what I mentioned above?