Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Questions on Character Idle Motion & Hit Area Response
Hi, I'm a newbie. I've got some questions to ask:
1) To loop or arrange sequence of idle motions (mtn files) of my Live2d character, can I just do it using Live2d Editor? Or do I need to use another software like Unity?
2) Can Live2d Viewer be used to see hit area response? When I touch parts of the character’s body on the Live2d Viewer, I can get a response from the character?
3) Can I set/ edit hit area + response using Live2d editor? Or do I need to use another software like Unity? To link motion file mtn to the hit areas on my character, is coding/ programming knowledge needed?
Please let me know. Thank you!!