Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Declaration of Consent Help
Hello Live2D staff!
I just wanted to ask about the Declaration of Content. I was confused about two things.
Title of Derivative Work *
You need to specify the final title you intend to publish under this exemption program. Without the final title, you will not be qualified.
Description of Derivative Work *
Please describe your Derivative Work you intend to publish.
What if I'm making a free game and I wanted to see if I can implement it in a game engine? What should I post in those fields?
Thank you very much!