Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form: https://www.live2d.com/en/contact/contact_form
Hello, I went through the discussions and didn't find a solution, hopefully this is not double-posting.
I've been working on my first model for a month now. Here's one animation:
I started from scratch, drew the picture, put in deformers in the modeller and finally made the animations. Up to this point everything worked fine. The arm animation you see in the gif was a bit tricky at first. In the end I made 2 separate arm layers so I can have a different hand and move the left arm behind the skirt. I just switched the visibility in the Animator.
I've put this animation in a scene and exported it as a MTN file. I included the Switch Part View. But when I open the MOC file in the viewer, both sets of arms are visible all the time. The rest of the animation works. So I was hoping somebody can help me with that. Thanks a bunch in advance ^^ - if anyone needs more information, ask away! Also if necessary I can upload all the files I'm using.