Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Apple Mach-O Linker Error when using Cocos2d-x
When I tried to run the Cocos2d-x sample project on Xcode using Live2D_SDK_iPhone_ES2_1.0.01, I received the following error:
Apple Mach-O Linker Error
clang: error: unknown argument: '-websockets' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]
clang: note: this will be a hard error (cannot be downgraded to a warning) in the future
But after a bit of research, I managed to solve this error by erasing ‘-websockets’ under ‘TARGETS>sampleCocos2dx>BuildSettings>Linking>Other Linker Flags’
I thought I should share this with other Cocos2d-x users!