Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
「QUESTION」☆Collect files in Live2D animation?
Does anyone know how to export all scene and asset on Live2D animator?
I work with my home computer and move the file into another computer,
I just copy the file and folder, but it seems the file didn’t include all the asset in animation.
so, all assets is missing and must replace one by one again.
My Question is:
how to export whole Live2D animation asset? so I can work in another computer without manually find and replace assets one by one? like ‘project files’ on sample download page.