Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Model in Live2D Viewer displays different from Cubism Modeler
So I've noticed before that the model's I've made in Modeler look a bit different from what I see in Live2D Viewer. My latest model is showing some serious problems that need to be addressed but I'm not sure how.
Here's a screenshot showing the same model with the same parameters in Live2D Viewer and Modeler:
I'm still working on it, but I feel I need to fix these issues before I end up with a broken final product. The most obvious breaks are the nose, bottom lip and the corner of the top lip near the jaw pivot.
Also, I would like to know which version would be a more accurate reflection of what the exported model will look like:
Will an exported model look just like what I've built in Modeler, or will it look like the Live2DViewer version with the unintended bugs?