Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Uninstalling/Reinstalling Cubism PRO

Sorry for the constant troubles! This isn't an issue, but more clarification before I do something that might become an issue. ;)

I have a license for Cubism PRO, and for one reason or another I need to uninstall/reinstall the program. I'm aware you can only activate the license on one windows computer. (Or something along those lines, all I know is that it's limited.)

Is there any sort of process I need to go through so that I don't accidentally lose my license? I was going to try deactivating the programs, but then it warned me that they could not be reactivated. Is my license permanently tied to the installed programs, thus, uninstalling them could cause my license to disappear?

Just a little cautious! Had an issue with a different program that if you didn't deactivate the license before uninstalling, you would lose the license forever and there was nothing you could do about it.

Thanks again for all your help.

Comments