Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Live 2D Payment Plans

Hello everyone sorry to take up space I'm brand new to the forums and I wanted to know if it was possible to purchase this program buy committing to a monthly payment plan. Something a long the lines of paying around a tenth of the price per month where the license would be revoked if the payment as not made on schedule. Also the payments could be automatic.

Well that's just me hoping, anyway.

Comments

• HI Exayda,

Unfortunately, we do not offer Cubism Editor PRO license on a subscription basis. We'll announce it if we ever offer a subscription model.

Having said this, Cubism Editor FREE is free, and now that Live2D Creative Award is running, PRO trial period is much longer, and you even have a chance to win a perpetual PRO license!