Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
After Effcets Plugin "Live2D Loader" can't load Live2D Model at all
I'm Yan-K, a Motion Graphic Designer from Taiwan.
I tried Live2D Loader Plugin for After Effects, but I can't import any model into AE.
I downloaded sample model from website, and try to import model it says: "execute script at line 314. p is undefined", I can't either import with "JSON" or "”Model and Texture".
and file path got english only (e.g.
I'm using latest plugin (v0.9.2.0.0) and latest English version AE (CC 2014 188.8.131.52), with Windows 7 64Bit in Traditional Chinese environment.