Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Replace textures for Photoshop imported textures..
I just tried live2d v2.0.
its awesome, especially the Photoshop import function.. i didnt try more in depth. but,
i got a doubt, how to perform replace textures for textured imported from photoshop...
is there a way to update the textures...
replace textures is a great tool, we can change details of a model later. or we can replace current with higher quality texture.
but when we import a photoshop file, the replace texture functionality is no longer relevent,
because its is hard to create a similar texture in photoshop. its not that hard, just lot of work... just have to export the texture, import into photoshop, arrange the new texture, save as png, and import back..
is there a way to easily replace/update the texture directly from Photoshop file.?